The Kalia Yojana list is a scheme launched by the Government of Odisha in January 2019. It is focused on providing financial assistance to small and marginal farmers, as well as landless agricultural laborers.
The scheme provides for a total of INR 10,000 crore, with INR 5,000 crore coming from the State Government and the remaining INR 5,000 crore coming from the Central Government. So far, over 8 lakh farmers have benefited from the scheme.
The Scheme has five components:
- Crop insurance;
- Financial assistance for agricultural inputs;
- Interest-free crop loan;
- Comprehensive livelihood support; and
- Housing support for rural households.
The Scheme is being implemented in all 30 districts of Odisha.
About Odisha Govt Kalia Yojana
The Odisha Government has launched the Kalia Yojana, a scheme that aims to provide financial assistance to farmers in the state. Under the scheme, each farmer will receive an assistance of Rs. 10,000 per year for a period of five years.
The assistance will be used for various purposes such as purchasing seeds, fertilizer, and irrigation equipment. In addition, the scheme will also provide financial assistance for constructing storage facilities and undertaking other agricultural activities.
The Odisha Government has allocated a total budget of Rs. 5,000 crore for the implementation of the Kalia Yojana. The scheme is expected to benefit around 22 lakh farmers in the state.
In addition, the scheme also provides interest-free loans of up to Rs 2 lakh for farming activities. The Odisha Government has set aside a sum of Rs 10,000 crore for the implementation of the Kalia Yojana, and it is expected that over 3 million farmers will benefit from the scheme.
The scheme will go a long way in improving the economic condition of farmers in Odisha, and it is hoped that it will lead to increased agricultural production in the state.
|Article Category||Kalia Scheme|
|Name of the Scheme||Odisha KALIA Yojana ( କାଳିଆ )|
|Scheme by||Odisha Government|
|Launched by||Chief Minister of the State, Naveen Pattanaik|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers/ Landless Agricultural Labourers|
|Benefit Amount||INR 10,000 – INR 50,000|
|Odisha Kaliya Yojana Official Website-Kalia Portal||kalia.odisha.gov.in|
KALIA Yojana Is For
- Landless Agricultural Laborer
- Small Farmers
- Marginal Farmers
- Vulnerable Agricultural Households
- Landless Agricultural Households
- Share Croppers/ Cultivators
Objectives Of The KALIA Yojana
The KALIA Yojana is a new scheme announced by the Indian government with the aim of helping farmers in the country. The scheme will provide financial assistance to farmers, and will also help in the development of the agriculture sector in India.
The objective of the KALIA Yojana is to provide financial assistance and support services to small and marginal farmers, landless agricultural laborers, and fishermen in the state of Odisha.
The scheme also aims to assist farmers in adopting improved agricultural practices and improving their livelihoods. The scheme will provide financial assistance of Rs. 10,000 per annum to each farmer family, in three installments of Rs. 3,500 each. This financial assistance will be used for meeting the expenses incurred on seeds, fertilizer, irrigation, and other farm inputs.
In addition, the scheme will also provide insurance coverage of Rs. 2 lakh per family against crop loss due to natural calamities. The scheme is expected to benefit around 12 lakh farmers in the state of Odisha.
The objectives of the KALIA Yojana are as follows:
1) To provide financial assistance to small and marginal farmers in order to help them improve their economic condition.
2) To help in the development of agricultural infrastructure in India so that farming can become more productive and efficient.
3) To promote sustainable farming practices in India so that the environment is protected.
4) To create employment opportunities in the rural areas of India.
5) To promote the use of technology in agriculture so that farmers can increase their productivity.
KALIA Yojana Online Apply/ Online Registration
Those interested in availing of benefits under KALIA Yojana can visit the official website Kalia.co.in to register themselves. The registration process is simple and can be completed in a few steps. Here’s a step-by-step guide to help you with the process.
Step 1: Visit the official website Kalia.co.in
Step 2: On the homepage, click on the ‘Apply Online’ button under the ‘Farmers’ section
Step 3: A new page will open where you will have to enter your personal details like name, address, mobile number, etc.
Step 4: Click on the ‘Submit’ button after entering all the details
Step 5: You will be redirected to a new page where you will have to enter your farming details like type of land, ownership, etc.
Step 6: After entering all the required details, click on the ‘Submit’ button
Step 7: Your registration will be completed and you will get a confirmation message on the screen. You will also receive an SMS on your registered mobile number confirming your registration.
Benefits Of The Kalia Scheme
The Kalia Scheme is one of the most important schemes for the poor in India. Launched in December 2011, it has provided millions of people with financial assistance. Here are 10 benefits of the Kalia Scheme that you should know about!
1. The Kalia Scheme is a direct benefit transfer scheme that provides financial assistance to poor farmers and landless laborers in the state of Odisha.
2. Under the scheme, each family receives the assistance of Rs. 5,000 per year.
3. The scheme covers farmers who own up to two hectares of land and landless laborers who do not own any land.
4. The scheme also provides assistance for the construction of houses, toilets, and other basic infrastructure.
5. The Kalia Scheme has helped reduce the number of farmer suicides in Odisha. In the first year of the scheme, there was a reduction of 24% in farmer suicides.
6. The scheme has also helped in the development of backward districts in Odisha.
7. The Kalia Scheme has provided employment to more than 1 lakh people in the state.
8. The scheme has also helped increase the income of farmers and landless laborers.
9. The Kalia Scheme is an important step towards the eradication of poverty in Odisha.
10. The scheme is a shining example of how effective direct benefit transfer schemes can be in improving the lives of the poor.
Kalia Yojana- Eligibility Criteria
The government of India has come up with a new scheme called Kalia Yojana. Under this scheme, the government will provide financial assistance to the farmers who are facing difficulties due to drought or floods.
To be eligible for Kalia Yojana, farmers must:
- Own less than 2 hectares of land
- Be a resident of Odisha
- Have an annual income of less than Rs. 1 lakh
- Be a member of a registered farmer’s cooperative society or self-help group
There are some documents you will need to obtain before you can apply for the program. These documents are:
- Proof of ID
- Address Proof
- Land Papers of Agricultural land
- Certificate of Income
- Passbook of Bank
How To Check The Kalia Yojana Application Status?
Under the Kalia Yojana Scheme, eligible farmers will get financial assistance of Rs. 25,000 per family. The scheme is expected to benefit around 22 lakh small and marginal farmers in the state. To check the application status for Kalia Yojana, follow the steps given below:
- Visit the official website of the Odisha government at http://kalia.co.in/.
- Click on the ‘Application Status’ link given on the homepage.
- Enter your application number and click on the ‘Search’ button.
- Your application status will be displayed on the screen.
If you have any doubts or queries regarding Kalia Yojana, you can contact the toll-free number 1800-572-1122 or email at [email protected]
Process Of Refund And Form Download Of Kalia Yojana
The process of getting a refund for the Kalia scheme has been recently released by the government. Here we will discuss in detail what this process entails, who is eligible for a refund, and how to go about requesting one.
The first step in getting a refund for the Kalia scheme is to contact the issuing authority and request a refund form. The authority will then provide you with a list of documents that need to be submitted along with the form. These include proof of purchase, such as a receipt or invoice, and proof of identity, such as a passport or driver’s license.
Once the required documents have been submitted, the issuing authority will review them and determine if you are eligible for a refund. If you are found to be eligible, the authority will issue you a check for the full amount of your purchase. If you are not eligible for a refund, the authority may provide you with an explanation of why.
It is important to note that the refund process for the Kalia scheme is not automatic. You will need to follow the instructions provided by the issuing authority and submit all of the required documentation. If you do not do so, your refund may be delayed or denied.
KALIA Yojana List (3rd Phase) Kalia.co.in Karj Mafi
The list of beneficiaries has been released by the government to bring in your knowledge. The final list of the beneficiaries is what it is. If you want to know if you are among the beneficiaries, you can check your name on the list. The first, second, and third phases of the list were announced by the government.
The 3rd list and final list for the scheme are online, and the second list of beneficiaries has already been listed. Candidates can check their names on the online list. Financial assistance of up to 40,000 can be given to the beneficiaries who get their name on this list. On an annual basis, this amount will be given to the beneficiaries. Insurance cover and other benefits will also be provided to the needy.
There were many beneficiaries who were illegally availing of the benefits after the scheme was started. To counter the situation, the government is following strict guidelines to deal with goons. The ineligible beneficiaries under the scheme will be getting a strict refund from the government. The 50,000 ineligible KALIA beneficiaries have been ordered by the state government to give back the money they spent.
FAQs: KALIA Yojana List 2022
What is KALIA Yojana?
The “KALIA” scheme is an initiative of the Odisha government to support the state’s farmers and landless agricultural laborers. The scheme provides financial assistance to these groups for undertaking various activities related to agriculture and allied sectors.
Who is eligible for KALIA Yojana?
The following groups are eligible for benefits under the “KALIA” scheme:
Small and marginal farmers
Landless agricultural laborers
Vulnerable agricultural households
What are the benefits of KALIA Yojana?
The main benefits of the “KALIA” scheme are as follows:
1. Financial assistance for undertaking agricultural activities
2. Assistance for purchase of inputs
3. Assistance for construction of storage facilities
4. Assistance for setting up of micro-irrigation systems
5. Insurance covers crop loss due to natural calamities
How can I apply for KALIA Yojana?
You can obtain the application form from your nearest government office or from the official website of the Odisha government. The completed application form must be submitted to the concerned authorities along with the required documents.
How will I receive the benefits of KALIA Yojana?
The benefits of the “KALIA” scheme will be deposited directly into the bank account of the beneficiary.
That’s all for now on the KALIA Yojana List 2022. We hope you liked this article and found it helpful. If you have any questions or suggestions, please don’t hesitate to let us know in the comments section below. And don’t forget to share this article with your friends and family members who might find it useful too. Thank you for reading!