UPBOCW: UP Labor Department Registration, UP Labor Registration Card, bocw up (upbocw.in) is a web portal developed by the Uttar Pradesh Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board (UPBOCWWB).
The portal is meant for the online registration of construction workers in the state of Uttar Pradesh. The portal provides an interface for both employers and workers to register themselves.
After successful registration, the employer would be given a registration card which would be required to be produced at the time of claiming benefits under various welfare schemes implemented by the Board.
The portal also contains links to various other portals and services offered by the Labor Department of Uttar Pradesh. The UP Labor Department Registration is the first step in availing benefits under the UP Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Act, 1996.
All construction workers in the state of Uttar Pradesh must get themselves registered with the Department in order to be eligible for any benefits under the Act. The registration process is simple and can be done online on the official website of the Board (upbocw.in).
After registration, construction workers will be issued a Labor Registration Card, which they can use to avail benefits such as health insurance, accident insurance, pension, and more.
What Is UPbocw?
UPBOCW is the Uttar Pradesh Building and Other Construction Workers’ Welfare Board. The Board is responsible for the welfare of construction workers in the state of Uttar Pradesh, India. It provides various benefits to construction workers, including health insurance, housing, and education.
Health insurance provided by UPBOCW covers hospitalization expenses, the cost of medicines, and even pre-existing diseases. Housing benefits include financial assistance for the construction or purchase of a house. Educational benefits include scholarships for the children of construction workers. UPBOCW also provides death and disability benefits to construction workers and their families.
UPbocw is a unique online portal that has been created by the Labor Department of the Government of Uttar Pradesh. This portal provides easy access to a wide range of information and services for the labor class of Uttar Pradesh. UPbocw offers an array of features that are designed to make life easier for users.
Bocw UP Brief Description
The Uttar Pradesh Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board (UPBOCW) is a state government organization that provides welfare benefits to registered construction workers in the state of Uttar Pradesh, India.
Construction workers can register with the UPBOCW by submitting a Labor Registration Card, which is available from the UP Labor Department. The benefits provided by the UPBOCW include health insurance, death and disability benefits, and financial assistance for education and training.
To receive these benefits, construction workers must submit their Labor Registration Card to the UPBOCW office. The UPBOCW also provides an online portal (upbocw.in) where construction workers can check their eligibility for benefits, download forms, and track the status of their applications.
|class||Uttar Pradesh plan|
|Purpose||To provide financial assistance to the working class of the state.|
What Is The Main Objective Of The UPbocw.in Portal?
UPbocw.in is an online portal that was launched with the aim of providing a one-stop solution for all the needs of the people of Uttar Pradesh. The website offers a range of services, including online registration for examinations, submission of applications for scholarships, and access to government schemes and programs.
The main objective of UPbocw.in is to provide a one-stop solution for all the needs of the people of Uttar Pradesh. The website offers a range of services, including online registration for examinations, submission of applications for scholarships, and access to government schemes and programs.
UPbocw.in has helped reduce the burden on the people of Uttar Pradesh by providing a one-stop solution for all their needs. The website has played a major role in simplifying the process of applying for scholarships and other government schemes. It has also helped save time and money by eliminating the need to visit multiple government offices.
UPbocw.in has also helped increase transparency and accountability in the administration of examinations and scholarships. The website has made it easier for students to check their results and progress. It has also helped reduce the chances of irregularities and malpractices during the examination process.
Overall, UPbocw.in has helped improve the lives of the people of Uttar Pradesh by providing a one-stop solution for all their needs. The website is continuing to add new services and features to make it even more useful for the people of Uttar Pradesh.
Benefits Of UPbocw Workers Registration Card
The benefits provided by the UPBOCW include health insurance, death and disability benefits, and financial assistance for education and training. To receive these benefits, construction workers must submit their Labor Registration Card to the UPBOCW office.
The UPBOCW also provides an online portal (upbocw.in) where construction workers can check their eligibility for benefits, download forms, and track the status of their applications. The Workers Registration Card is a great way to keep track of your employees. This card comes with a number of benefits, including
1. Easy worker registration – The card makes it easy to register your workers. All you need to do is fill out a simple form and submit it to the UPbocw office.
2. Free worker insurance – When you register your workers through the card, they will be automatically covered by worker’s insurance. This coverage includes medical expenses, disability benefits, and death benefits.
3. Protection from wage theft – The card protects your workers from wage theft. If an employer does not pay their workers the full amount they are owed, the UPbocw will take action on behalf of the workers.
4. Access to UPbocw services – The card gives your workers access to UPbocw services, such as job training and career counseling.
5. Discounts on UPbocw products – Your workers will also be able to take advantage of discounts on UPbocw products, such as health insurance and life insurance.
Eligibility For UP Shramik Card (Majduri Card)
In Uttar Pradesh, the Shramik Card (Majduri Card) is a scheme that provides benefits to laborers and their families. In this section, we will discuss the eligibility criteria for the card so that you can see if you are eligible to apply.
In order to be eligible for the Shramik Card, you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be a resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- You should not be a member of any other welfare scheme offered by the state or central government.
- Your family income should not exceed Rs. 15,000 per month.
- You must be working in the unorganized sector with a minimum wage of Rs. 5,000 per month.
- If you are self-employed, you must have an annual income of Rs. 60,000 or less from your business.
If you meet all of the above criteria, then you are eligible to apply for the Shramik Card. To apply, you will need to fill out an application form and submit it to the nearest office of the Labour Department.
You will also need to provide proof of your identity, address, and income. Once your application is approved, you will be issued a Shramik Card, which you can use to avail of various benefits offered under the scheme.
Some of these benefits include financial assistance for health care, education, housing, and livelihood. So if you are a laborer in Uttar Pradesh, make sure to apply for the Shramik Card and take advantage of all the benefits that come with it!
Who Is Eligible For Labor Department Registration? UP Labor Card Eligibility
- Building Workers
- Well Diggers
- Raj Mistri
- Road Builders
- Electric Ones
- Hammer Wielder
- Mosaic Polish
- Rock Breakers
- Construction Site Watchman
- Stone Breakers
- Dam Manager
- Window Grills & Door Fabricators
- Makers Of It At It Kilns
- Cement, Stoneworker
- Poll Worker
UP Shram Vibhag, Statistics
|Total registered labor||126.17 lakh|
|Registered labor in 2021-22||27.92 lakh|
|Total renewed labor||7.12 lakh|
|Total renewed labor in 2021-22||93.46 lakh|
|The total verified scheme in 2020-21||1.15 lakh|
|Total transfer amount in 2020-21||118.47 Crore|
Schemes For UP Laboring Working-class Citizens
Below is a list of schemes accessible to citizens of the Uttar Pradesh labor class on the UPBOCW gov in the portal.
- Meritorious Student Award Scheme
- Child Benefit Scheme
- Construction Workers Girl Child Help Scheme
- Construction Workers Meal Assistance Scheme
- Maternity Benefit Scheme
- Sant Ravidas Education Assistance Scheme
- Skill Development Technical Scheme
- Residential School Scheme
- Tire Energy Assistance Scheme
- Medical Facility Plan
- Kanya Vivah Yojana
- Housing Assistance Scheme
- Critical Illness Assistance Scheme
- Disability Pension Scheme
- Pension Assistance Scheme
- Construction Workers Death And Disability Assistance Scheme
- Construction Worker End Stick Plan
Documents Required For UPbocw.In Labor Registration Card
To register for a UP labor card online, the applicant must have the following documents.
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Card
- Voter Id Card
- Bhamashah Card
- Bank Detail
- Mobile Number
- Passport Size Photo
- Identity Card Of All Family Members
UPBOCW Registration – How To Register Labor?
UPBOCW registration is an important process to ensure the safety and welfare of the workers. In this article, we will discuss how to register labor in UPBOCW. The UPBOCW registration process is as follows:
1. The employer shall submit the following documents to the nearest Regional Office of the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE):
- Letter of Application;
- Employer’s Registration Form;
- List of workers to be registered; and
- Certificate of Inspection from the Bureau of Working Conditions (BWC).
2. After evaluation of the submitted documents, the DOLE Regional Director shall issue an Order of Approval or Denial within five (5) working days from receipt of complete requirements.
3. If approved, the Regional Director shall endorse the case to the Provincial/City Director for monitoring and compliance purposes.
4. The Provincial/City Director shall issue a Certificate of Registration to the employer within three (3) working days from receipt of endorsement.
5. The employer shall post the Certificate of Registration in a conspicuous place in the workplace.
UP Labor Registration Application | UP Shram Vibhag Registration Online
The Uttar Pradesh government has launched a new online labor registration system. The UP Labour Registration Application is a simple and convenient way for workers to register themselves and their families with the Labour Department.
The application process is quick and easy, and users can track the status of their applications online. The system will help the Labour Department to keep accurate records of workers in the state, and will also help workers to access various benefits and services.
The launch of the UP Labour Registration Application is a welcome step by the state government and will go a long way in improving the lives of workers in Uttar Pradesh.
1. The first step in the process of UP labor registration is to visit the official website of the department. On the homepage, you will find a link for “Registration of Establishments”. Click on this link and you will be redirected to a new page.
2. On this page, you will be required to enter some basic information about your establishment, such as the name of the establishment, address, type of business, etc. After entering all the required information, click on the “Submit” button.
3. Once you have submitted the form, you will be given a unique registration number. Keep this number safe as you will need it for future reference.
4. Now, you will need to log in to the portal using your registration number and other required details. After logging in, you will be able to see all the information related to your establishment, such as the list of employees, working hours, etc.
5. You can also add or edit any information related to your establishment from this portal. To do so, simply click on the “Edit” button next to the relevant information.
6. Once you have made all the necessary changes, click on the “Submit” button to save them. That’s it! You have successfully completed the UP labor registration process online.
How To Do UP Labor Renewal Application (Labor Renewal Application)?
UP Labour Renewal Application is an important process that all employers must know. It’s a process by which you can renew the labor contract of your employees. Now, we will walk you through the steps of how to do the UP Labour Renewal Application correctly.
1. The first step is to go to the nearest labor office in your area and apply for a UP Labour Renewal Application form.
2. Once you have obtained the form, you need to fill it out with all of the required information.
3. After you have completed the form, you need to submit it to the labor office along with all of the supporting documents.
4. Once your application has been processed, you will be notified of the result within 2-3 weeks.
How To Check UP Bocw Application Status?
If you have applied for the UP Bocw scheme, then you must be eagerly waiting for the application results. The wait is finally over as the officials have released the application status on the official website. You can check your application status by following the simple steps given below:
1) Visit the official website of UP Bocw at http://upbocw.in/
2) Click on the ‘Application Status’ tab present on the left-hand side of the homepage
3) A new page will open where you will have to enter your registration number and date of birth
4) Once you enter these details, your application status will be displayed on the screen
Checking your application status is very important as it will tell you whether your application has been accepted or rejected. If your application is accepted, then you can proceed with the next stage of the process. However, if your application is rejected, then you will have to reapply for the scheme.
How To See The Scheme Available For Workers On UPBOC Portal?
The Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Corporation (UPBOC) has launched a new online portal for the workers of government schools. This portal is designed to provide a range of services to the workers, including information about schemes and benefits available to them.
To access scheme information on the UPBOC portal, follow these steps:
1. Visit the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Corporation at http://www.upboc.in/.
2. On the homepage, click on the ‘Schemes’ tab.
3. A list of schemes administered by the corporation will be displayed on the screen.
4. Select the scheme you want to know more about and click on its link.
Detailed information about the scheme will be displayed on the screen. You can also find links to related documents under the “Resources” section.
How To See The Scheme Beneficiary List?
- You must first visit the official website.
- The option “List of workers who benefited from the scheme” can then be selected below the scheme option on the website home page.
- Now you will need to select the district and scheme on the new page that appears.
- Click on the submit button after making your selection.
On the UP bocw website, you can view the list of scheme beneficiaries.
How To Download UP Shramik Certificate?
In this section, we will show you how to download your UP Shramik Certificate. This certificate is issued by the Uttar Pradesh government and proves that you are a registered Shramik worker. The process is simple and takes just a few minutes to complete. Let’s get started!
- First, visit the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Shramik Board at http://shramik.up.nic.in/.
- On the homepage, you will see a link that says “Download Shramik Certificate”. Click on this link.
- On the next page, you will be asked to enter your registration number. Enter your registration number and click on the “Submit” button.
- Your UP Shramik Certificate will be generated and you can download it from the website. Print out the certificate and keep it safe for future reference.
How To Login UPbocw?
To log in to UPbocw, you will need your username and password. If you do not have an account yet, you can create one by clicking on the “Create an Account” link on the login page. Once you have entered your credentials, click on the “Login” button to access your account.
If you are having trouble logging in, please make sure that you are using the correct username and password. You can also try resetting your password by clicking on the “Forgot Password?” link on the login page.
Once you are logged in, you will be able to access all of your account information and settings. From here, you can change your password, update your profile, add or remove account members, and more.
How To Download UPbocw Android App (APK)?
First of all, you need to download the UPbocw Android App (APK) from its official website or any other trusted source. Once you have downloaded the APK file, you need to copy it to your computer.
Now, you need to enable the “Unknown Sources” option on your Android device. To do this, go to Settings > Security and toggle the “Unknown Sources” option.
Now, you need to use an Android Emulator like Bluestacks or Nox App Player to install the UPbocw Android App on your computer. Once installed, launch the app and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup process. That’s it! You can now use UPbocw on your computer just like you would on your Android phone.
The Process Of Viewing upbocw.in List
Upbocw.in is an online business directory that offers a comprehensive list of businesses in India. The process of viewing this list is simple and easy and can be done in just a few steps. In this section, we will walk you through the process of viewing the upbocw.in the business directory. Let’s get started!
To view the upbocw.in a business directory, simply follow these steps:
1. Applicants must first go to the official website of upboc.
2. You will be redirected to the website’s home page.
3. Here, you need to select ” BOCW List “.
4. You’ll then see a new page where you have to enter your application number.
5. Click the submit button once you have entered the number.
That’s all there is to it! Now you know how to use the upbocw.in the business directory to find businesses in India. Give it a try today and see how easy and convenient it is.
What is the full form of UPBOCW?
The full form of UPBOCW is Uttar Pradesh Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board.
Who is eligible for UPBOCW registration?
All construction workers who have completed 18 years of age and are working on any construction project in Uttar Pradesh are eligible for registration with the Board.
How can I register with UPBOCW?
You can register with UPBOCW either online or offline. For offline registration, you will have to visit the office of the concerned District Welfare Officer with the required documents and application fee. For online registration, you can visit the official website of UPBOCW and follow the steps mentioned there.
How much registration fee do I need to pay?
The registration fee is Rs.100/- for general category workers and Rs.50/- for SC/ST category workers.
What is the validity of UPBOCW registration?
UPBOCW registration is valid for a period of 5 years from the date of issuance of the registration card. After the expiry of the 5-year period, you will have to renew your registration.
The portal also aims to provide various services to registered construction workers, such as the issuance of labor cards, enrollment in welfare schemes, and so on. Construction workers who wish to register on the portal can do so by visiting the website and providing their personal details, as well as details of their previous work experience.
Once registered, they will be given a unique ID that can be used to avail of various services offered by the portal. UPBOCW is a website that provides information about the Labor Registration Card, UP Labor Department Registration, and bocw up.
The website is easy to use and provides accurate information. I highly recommend using UPBOCW if you are looking for information related to labor registration in Uttar Pradesh. We hope that you got all the information that you needed to know. Thanks for reading!