TS PECET Application fee Payment 2022 and TS PECET Register Fee Payment 2022 links have been activated on the TSCHE’s official website of Telangana State Physical Education Common Entry Test, . Pecet.tsche.ac.in: How do I pay the application fee Online payment is available for students who wish to take this entrance exam.
The TS PECET Application Fee or Registration Fee is Rs. 400 for SC & ST, and Rs. 800/- should be paid for all others at TS Online/AP Online or Through Payment Gateway (Credit card/Debit card/Net banking). Students can fill out the online application at PECET portal after they have paid their fees.
For admission to 2 years of B.P.Ed., a Common Entrance Test will be administered by Mahatma Gandhi University in the academic year 2022-2023. 2 years D.P.Ed. Common Entrance Test is required to be eligible for entry into Physical Education programs.
|Name of Examination Fee||Examination Fee for TS PECET 2022|
|Titular||The TS PEECET Exam Fee is 2022|
|Subject||TSCHE activated the TS PECET Payment Fee 2022 Link on its Website|
|Fee Payment deadline||18-06-2022|
|Kategorie||Formula for payment of fees|
TS PECET Registration Fee
Before filling out the TS PECET application forms, candidates must pay the application fee. You can find the details of how to pay for your application fees in this table.
Modalities for Payment of TS PECET Fees
(A) TS /AP Online Centre Registration Fee Payment
- Choose your nearest TS /AP Online centre.
- For more information about applying for M.PED or B.PED, please visit any one of these centers.
- A Receipt From with a Transaction Id will be sent to you. You can pay at the payment centre.
- Visit https://pecet.tsche.ac.in along with the Receipt Form.
- Click on the Application Form button after you have reviewed the Receipt Form information.
(B) Payment TS PECEET Registration Fee with Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking Mode
- You can choose to pay using a Debit Card, Credit Card or Net Banking method. Please read the Instruction Book carefully.
- All the details required for online submission are ready.
- After clicking on the Make Payment button, fill in all required information.
- The Payment Gateway website will redirect you.
- Use the payment gateway to pay for your Application Fee.
- Once your payment is received successfully, take down the Payment Reference ID for any correspondence.
- Do not click the Back or Refresh button during payment process.
- Do not abruptly close the browser page.
- Next, fill out the Application Form.
What is the TS PECET Application Fee Payment?
Online payment is available for students who wish to apply to the TS PECET notice. Students can pay the application fee using either of these payment options. To pay your application fee, follow these simple steps.
Visit pecet.tsche.ac.in Website
On your device browser type the website address https://pecet.tsche.ac.in, press enter button and you will see the displayed website on the device screen. The PECET Telangana website is displayed.
Just click on the button to pay for your application fee
After you have reached the official website, click the button to pay the application fee. A new Application Fee Payment website will then appear. This option allows candidates to make online fees payments.
Please fill in the mandatory information
Complete all required information on the Application Fee Payment webpage. These details include the Qualifying Exam Hall ticket Number, Candidate name, stream, date of birth, mobile number, mobile number Mentioned above is my, alternate phone number, email ID, category, and payment type.
Just click on the Proceed To Payment button
Once you have entered the required details on the TS PECET payment web page, click the Proceed to Payment button. Once you click the button, you will see the Make Payment form in your device.
Click the “Make Payment” button
When you arrive at the Make Payment page (Payment gateway webpage), you will need to enter the card related details such as Card number, expiry date/from date, security code / CVV numbers, etc. After selecting the appropriate Card Type logo, the control will take you directly to the Bank Payment Gateway screen. This completes the process.
Note download Payment Reference Id
You will see the confirmation that you have successfully paid the Registration Fee in the Payment Status page. This is also displayed with your Payment Id. Note download payment reference id. The Proceed to Fill Application web page will automatically be redirected after successful payment.
For TS PECET 20,22, check your payment status:
Candidates can view their status after submitting the Fee Payment Form. The following steps can be used to check the status of your application fee.
- Visit the Telangana PECET official site.
- Next, click the link to check your payment status.
- After that, the Know your payment status page will be displayed.
- Enter the hall ticket number as well as your date of birth on this page.
- Click on the button to see your current payment status.
FAQs regarding TS-PECET Fee Payment
How do I pay the TS PECET application fee?
Details such as a. Number of your Hall Ticket for the Qualifying Examination. For the TS PECEET Application Fee Payment, the Name of the Candidate and the Father’s name are necessary.
What are the payment options for TS Fee Payments?
There are two options for payment of TS PECET fee payments. One is TS/AP Online, and one is Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking. The candidate can select from any one of these modes.
What is the application and registration fee for the TSPECET exam?
The application and registration fee for TS PECET 2020 is Rs400 (SC/ST) and Rs800 (All Other).
What is the best way to pay the TS PECEET exam fee
The TS PECET exam fee can be paid online using a debit/credit card, internet banking, or an Internet Banking account.
What is the best way to withdraw my application and receive a refund for the TS PECEET fee?
Once submitted, the Online Application Form cannot be cancelled. Neither can the TS PECET application fees be refunded.