The PSC Thulasi Login is the official portal for the Kerala Public Service Commission. Through this portal, candidates can view and apply for job openings, as well as track their applications.
PSC Thulasi is the official website for Kerala Public Service Commission. Commissioned officers can log in to the website and access their accounts. They can view information about upcoming exams, including the date, time, and location. They can also register for exams, view their results, and apply for jobs. In addition, they can update their personal information, such as their address and contact details.
To log in, candidates must first register for an account. This can be done by providing basic information such as name, date of birth, email address, and phone number. Once registered, candidates will be able to view all available job openings and apply for the ones that interest them. In addition, they will be able to track the status of their applications and receive notifications about upcoming exams and interviews.
By creating an account on the PSC Thulasi Login, candidates can streamline the process of applying for jobs with the Kerala Public Service Commission.
Key Highlights Of Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC)
The PSC Thulasi Login is the Kerala Public Service Commission’s official website for profile registration and login. The website provides an online platform for registered users to apply for various government jobs in the state of Kerala.
In order to log in, users must first create a profile on the website. This can be done by providing personal information such as name, address, email, and phone number. Once a profile has been created, users can then login and begin applying for jobs.
The PSC Thulasi Login website is a valuable resource for those seeking government employment in Kerala.
|Name of the Exam||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Web portal name||PSC Thulasi|
|Aim||To promote employment by assisting aspirants with state government jobs|
|Beneficiaries||Unemployed people of Kerala|
|Age limit||21-50 years of age|
Kerala PSC Thulasi
Kerala PSC Thulasi is an online application that allows candidates to apply for various jobs offered by the Kerala Public Service Commission. It is a very user-friendly application that makes it easy for candidates to submit their applications quickly and easily.
First, you need to create an account on the Kerala PSC Thulasi website. To do this, click on the ‘Register’ button on the homepage. This will take you to the registration page where you will be required to enter your personal details and create a username and password. After you have successfully registered, log in to your account using your username and password.
Once you are logged in, you will see the ‘Apply now’ button on the top right corner of the screen. Click on this button and you will be taken to the job application page. Here, you need to select the job that you want to apply for from the list of available jobs. Once you have selected the job, you need to click on the ‘Apply now’ button.
On the next page, you will be required to fill in your personal details and upload your resume. After you have filled in all the required details, click on the ‘Submit’ button.
Your application will be submitted to the Kerala Public Service Commission and you will be informed about the result via email. If you are selected for the job, you will be called for an interview.
Eligibility To Register At Kerala PSC Thulasi Profile
1. It is essential that the applicant is a citizen of Kerala.
2. Applicants must be at least 21 years of age.
3. Applicants are not allowed to be older than 51 years of age.
4. A graduate or postgraduate degree or professional degree holder from a recognized educational institution is required.
Documents Required For Registration
When registering for a Kerala PSC Thulasi profile, certain documents are required in order to complete the process.
- The first document that is needed is a valid ID such as a passport, driver’s license, or voter ID, i.e, a Photo of the applicant in JPG format with dimensions of 150W X 200H pixels and no more than 30 KB in size, scanned or digitally.
- Signed in black ink or blue ink on white paper and properly scanned. For digital signatures, the dimensions should be 150W X 100H px and the maximum size should be 30KB.
- In addition, an email address and phone number are required in order to complete the registration process.
- If India, for example, Aadhar Card, Voter ID card, PAN Card, etc., then any ID card recognized by the government is an ID card.
- The candidate will need an optional Document for registration if they want to apply for jobs and exams in the state.
Once all of the required documents have been submitted, the registration process will be complete and users will be able to access their Kerala PSC Thulasi profile.
Kerala PSC Thulasi Registration Procedure
Kerala PSC Thulasi is an online platform created by the Kerala Public Service Commission to streamline the recruitment process. Candidates who wish to apply for a government job in Kerala can create a profile on the site and submit their applications online.
The site also allows candidates to check the status of their applications and view notifications about upcoming exams and interviews. In addition, Kerala PSC Thulasi provides a vast amount of information about the various government jobs that are available in the state.
As a result, it is an invaluable resource for any candidate who is seeking employment with the government of Kerala. This system will be used to manage the selection process for all government jobs in Kerala.
In this section, we will provide a step-by-step guide on how to register for the Thulasi system. Stay tuned for more updates!
Step 1: Visit the Kerala PSC website and click on the ‘Thulasi’ link.
Step 2: New users can sign up for a new account if they are registered in the ‘Registered User Login’.
Step 3: Click on the button that says “Sign Up”
Step 4: There will be a new registration on the screen.
Step 5: The details that need to be filled in are name, date of birth, religion, caste, id proof number, and so on.
Step 6: A Time Password will be given to the user on their registered mobile number. Continue with the registration process if you haven’t verified the one-time password.
Step 7: If you create a user ID and password, they will be used as login credentials.
Step 8: Now the captcha needs to be entered which appears at the end of the form.
Step 9: Register by signing the declaration and submission of the registration form.
The Photograph And Signature Should Be Resized
The dimensions and format of the digital print of the photograph ad the signature of the applicants is something that the registration portal of PSC Thulasi is very strict about. The users can adjust and downsize the two documents according to the requirements on the home page. In the “General” list, they can use the “Resize Photograph/Signature” option.
Clicking on the option will take the users to a page where they can choose an image to attest to in the registration form. The files for the signature and photograph are different in size and dimensions. There are files that can be used to attach the registration form.
Kerala PSC Thulasi Profile Login: A Step-By-Step Guide
1. Go to the login page: https://thulasi.keralapsc.gov.in/thulasi/login.do
2. There is a box called the “Registered User Login” on the web page.
3. You have to enter the User ID that was created at the time of registration.
4. Now you need to enter the password.
5. Put the captcha in.
6. Now click on the login button and then you will be successfully logged in.
Kerala PSC Thulasi Profile: Forgot Password
Don’t worry if you have forgotten your Kerala PSC Thulasi Profile password! We can help you reset it. Just follow these simple steps and you’ll be back to logging in like a pro in no time.
1. Go to the Kerala PSC Thulasi login page.
2. Click on the “Forgot Password?” link.
3. Enter your registered email address in the space provided and click on the “Submit” button.
4. You will receive an email with instructions on how to reset your password. Follow the instructions and you’ll be able to log in again in no time!
- Users can use the option of texting to know their User ID and reset their password. Clicking on the “General” list on the home page of the PSC Thulasi website will lead them to the “SMS option available”. Now you will see the contact numbers on the screen. The users will have to make a decision about the service they want to use.
- If the users want to know the User ID, they need to send a text message to 166 or 5 1969 and they will get a message with their User ID. The account whose registered mobile number is used to send the message will have the user ID that they will be receiving.
- It is possible for users to reset their passwords using SMS services. The user needs to send the message KL<space>USR<space>RST<space><UserID><space><date of birth in numerals>. The User ID is ayushtaneja and the date of birth is August 1995 so the message format will be “KL USR RST ayushtaneja 170895”. The user will have to send the text on any of the three numbers, which are, 166 or 51969, or 9223166166. The user’s password will be set to “ayusht170895”. The format for the new password is the 6 initial letters of the User ID, followed by the birth date of the user. For someone with the same birthdate as Ravikumar, the password will be raviku160700 and for someone with a different birth date, the password will be sunain040586.
The users can get in touch with any of the numbers listed on the official website of PSC Thulasi. They are only able to call these numbers during working hours.
FAQs: PSC Thulasi Login (KPSC) Kerala PSC Thulasi Profile Login & Registration
Q: How do I log in to my profile on PSC Thulasi?
You can log in to your PSC Thulasi profile by using your User ID and password. If you have forgotten your password, you can use the Forgot Password feature to reset it.
Q: What is my User ID for PSC Thulasi?
Your User ID is the unique ID assigned to you when you created your account. It is usually your email address.
Q: How do I register for a PSC Thulasi account?
You can register for a new account on the Kerala PSC website. Visit the website and click on the “Register” link. Fill out the form with your personal and contact information. Once you have completed the form, click on the “Submit” button.
Q: What is the difference between PSC Thulasi and Kerala PSC?
Kerala PSC is the Public Service Commission of Kerala. PSC Thulasi is an online portal that allows users to create a profile and apply for jobs with the Commission.
Q: How often should I update my profile on PSC Thulasi?
You should update your profile whenever there are changes in your personal or professional information. This will ensure that your profile is up-to-date and accurate.
The Kerala Public Service Commission (PSC) has launched an online portal called Thulasi for the benefit of job seekers in the state. Through this portal, they can create a profile and register for various exams conducted by the commission. They can also track the status of their applications and view the results of the exams.
The PSC Thulasi Login portal is a user-friendly portal that allows candidates to easily access all the information they need. Kerala PSC Thulasi Profile Login & Registration is a simple process that can be completed in a few minutes. After creating a profile, candidates can log in and start using the portal to their advantage.
We hope you found this article helpful. If you have any questions or need help getting started with PSC Thulasi, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us. Our team is more than happy to assist you in creating a profile and logging in to the system. Thanks for reading!