AP RGUKT IIIT Certificate Verification Dates: AP RGUKTs Officials to issue provisionally-shortlisted candidates lists and provisionally chosen candidates for the waitlist 2022. This list of candidates is for 6 year B.Tech Degree Courses at the campuses. RGUKT officials have given counseling instructions to provisionally selected candidates as well as waitlisted candidates.
The instructions are important and candidates should carefully read them. RGUKT Counseling Instructions are available here. AP RGUKT IIIT Counseling Instructions for 2022: Congratulations to all candidates who were selected to be counseled for the six-year integrated B.Tech degree Course of Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies for the Academic Year.
Candidates selected to be counseled will receive a call by SMS and e-mail, as well as a letter at the address provided in the application. RGUKT advised that RGUKT had provisionally chosen for counseling to admit into the 6-Year Integrated B.Tech Programme of Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies campuses (RGUKT). They requested that they attend the admissions programme and certificate verification as per schedule.
Here are instructions for those candidates who have been provisionally selected to receive counseling. Candidates have to report for counseling on the prescribed date sharp at 08.00 AM at the RGUKT RK Valley campus, Idupulapaya Village, along with the original documents/certificates mentioned below, without fail. You are responsible for making all necessary travel arrangements to get to RGUKT RK Valley Campus, Idupalapaya at 8.00 am on the date mentioned.
- RGUKT AP Official website, https://rgukt.in/
- RGUKT Admission Website, http://admission.rgukt.in/
If you miss the counselling at said campus, the admission will not be granted. You will immediately be assigned the seat to next-best candidate.
II. Admission is not guaranteed by mere selection. Only those who meet all eligibility requirements will be admitted. If you do not produce any of the below-mentioned certificates at verification time or pay the required fee, your selection will be cancelled.
III. Documents to be brought: The candidates shall bring the following documents/certificates in original along with three sets of their Xerox copies.
- Hall Ticket for the 10th Class Board Examination
- Board Examination Grade Sheet for 10th Class
- SSC Conduct Certificate and Transfer Certificate. If the applicant has been admitted elsewhere, the candidate may be granted time to produce the TC in two days. The admission will be reserved until then.
- Certificates for study (from the 4th through 10th Classes)
- Non-local category candidates must submit a Residence certificate as proof that they have lived in the state during a period of at least 10 years, excluding study abroad or periods in which their parents resided.
- The competent authority issued a caste/community certificate (Meeseva only)
- Certificate of Income / Certificate of Salary (issued from competent authority).
- Each candidate takes two photographs with the parent (father and mother).
- The Ration Card.
- Aadhar Card for the candidate
Candidates who are interested in applying for a bank loan must bring the following documents (the loan application will be made at the bank located on campus).
- a. Four additional sets of certificates are available.
- b. Employer Identity Card
- c. Salary Certificate (Latest).
- d. Parent’s PAN Card
- e. Ration Card / PAN Card / Voter Id Card /Aadhar Card
- F. Six photos of the candidate, and four of the Parent/Guardian
IV. You will need to sign up for the course if you are selected. Classes will begin on August 1, 2020. Late registrations are not allowed. Candidates admitted should plan to remain for the duration of their first term.
V. Fee to be paid The tuition fee shall be paid on the site that was allotted for counseling. Tuition fee reimbursement is available to students who have a lower income than Rs.1.0 lakh (non-SC/ST) and less Rs.2.0 Lakh (SC/ST). Students must meet the following conditions. Fee reimbursement is available for rules.
Each student must pay Rs.1,000/person (Rs.500 in the case of SC/ST students) as well as a Rs.1,000 caution deposit. The total cost of the admission fee is Rs.3,000 or Rs.2,000.
VII. You must prepare to complete an intensive learning program at RGUKT AP if you are selected. This will allow for a rewarding learning experience that can lead to a promising career.
VIII. After counseling, you will need to complete a Declaration concerning the RGUKT rules and regulations at admission. Notification: The call letter does not guarantee admission. It is for counseling purposes only. All original documents must be verified before admission to the program.
Certificate Verification, Admission Counselling:
1. All four campuses require verification of certificates for special categories (PH/CAP/NCC/Sports).
Location: IIIT–Nuzvid Campus in Krishna Dist.
2. Download the List of Special Category (CAP, NCC, and Sports) Candidates to Appear for Certificate Verification. Call Letters can also be downloaded starting at 13:06 2020 by 2 PM.
3. Only valid International/National/State level sports certificates are acceptable for verification by Sports Candidates
Dates for Certificate Verification: Candidates must attend certificate verification at the specified date on this website to be admitted into the 6-Year Integrated Bachelor of Technology Course of Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies for the Academic Year 2021-22.
Location: Candidates will be asked to verify their certificates on the specified date via website at RGUKT in Nuzvid at 09.00 am.
The following documents must be brought:
1) Ex-service men Discharge book
2) Identification card issued by (ZSWO).
(3) Valid Certificate of CAP (issued by Sainik officer)
4) Pension payment order (if pensioner)
5) Battle casualty certificate (if war widow / war disabled)
B) FOR NCC CategoryCandidates must bring all relevant NCC Certificates / Camp Certificates and any other documentation as proof of verification in original during certificate verification at RGUKT–Nuzvid.
C) FOR PH CategoryCandidates must bring original PH certificates (VH/HI/OH) to verify the PH category certificate at RGUKT–Nuzvid, as per the website’s deadline.
d. FOR Sports Documents / Certificates: Candidates must bring all relevant Sports documents / certificates related to International, National or State-level events to be verified in original during certificate verification at RGUKT–Nuzvid. The verification does not guarantee admission to RGUKT-Nuzvid.
PHASE I Admission Counselling Phase I Provisional Selection Liste: Announcement for Provisional Selection Lists on all Campuses Other Than Special Categories (PH/CAP/NCC/Sports). Phase-I
RGUKT Nuzvid and Idupulapaya campuses IIIT Selection List will be published on the RGUKT Admissions2020 officials. Counselling is now open for candidates shortlisted in the RGUKT IIIT selection list of Candidates to be selected for the first year of the 6 year integrated B.Tech programme 2020 at RGUKT, located at Nuzvid and Idupulapaya.
The IIIT also announced the waiting list candidates. The admission of shortlisted candidates will be denied if they do not show up for counselling on the dates announced. To allot more seats, the counselling for candidates on the waiting list will take place in July. RGUKT Counseling Instructions to Provisionally Shortlisted or Waitlisted Candidates will soon be available here.
Instructions for Selected Candidates to Counseling: The following instructions are for the candidates who have been provisionally selected for counseling: Candidates must report to counseling at the RGUKT campus at 9:00 AM on the date and with all original documents/certificates. They are responsible for making all necessary travel arrangements to get to the RGUKT campus by the deadline of 8.00 am on the date above.
If the applicant fails to show up for counseling on the given date or time, admission will not be granted. The next highest candidate on the wait list will receive the seat immediately.
II. Admission is not guaranteed by mere selection. After verification of documents and certificates, admission will only be granted if the applicant meets all eligibility requirements. If they do not produce any of the above-mentioned certificates or pay the applicable fee, their selection will be cancelled.
III. 3. Documents required: Candidates must bring original documents/certificates along with copies of three sets of Xeroxes.
1. Hall Ticket for the 10th Class Board Examination
2. Board Examination Grades Sheet for 10th Class
3. SSC Conduct Certificate and Transfer Certificate
4. Candidates who are already admitted to the university will not be allowed to continue their studies until they submit the transfer certificate and/or study certificates.
5. Certificates for study (from the 4th through 10th Classes)
6. Non-local category candidates must submit a Residence certificate as proof that they have lived in the state during a period of at least 10 years, excluding study abroad or periods in which their parents reside in the state. This does not include employment.
7. The competent authority issued a caste/community certificate (Meeseva only)
8. From Meeseva only: Income Certificate/Salary Certificate
9. Each parent and candidate should be photographed twice.
10. Ration card
11. Aadhar UID Card/EID of the Candidat
12. Candidates who are interested in applying for a bank loan must bring the following documents (the loan application will be made at the bank located on campus).
a. Four additional sets of certificates are available.
b. Employee Identification Card
c. Salary Certificate (Latest).
d. Parent and Student PAN cards
e. Ration Card / PAN Card / Voter Id Card /Aadhar Card
F. Six photos of the candidate, and four of the Parent/Guardian
IV. IV. The ready to remain during the first term.
To be paid V. fee:
Candidates who have studied at Schools in AP will be charged a tuition fee of Rs.36,000/$ (Rupees Thirty-Six Thousand). This is payable by Demand Draft favoring, RGUKT, and is due to be received in Hyderabad from any bank. The tuition fee for the programme is Rs.36,000/- (Rupees Thirty Six Thousand only) and must be paid on the designated campus at the time of counseling.
Tuition fee reimbursement is available to students who meet the following conditions: Students whose parents have a net income of less than Rs.1.0 Lakh (non-SC/ST) and Rs.2.0 Lakh (SC/ST). Fee reimbursement is available for rules.
Each student must pay an enrollment fee of Rs.1,000/person (Rs.500/SC/ST students), and a non-refundable caution deposit (by any means) of Rs.2,000/person at admission. This totals Rs.3,000/-
RK Valley (Idupulapaya) Campus:
Srikakulam Ongole Campus:
VIII. After counseling , candidates are required to complete a Declaration concerning the RGUKT rules and regulations at admission. Counselling is not an admission guarantee. All original documents must be verified before admission to the course.
Instructions for the candidates who were provisionally selected to counsel
Instructions to Waitlisted Candidates: This welcomes all candidates who have been provisionally selected for the waitlist for counseling. Counseling will be conducted against vacant seats in the main counseling. The date for this 6-Year Integrated, B.Tech Course of Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies for Academic Year 2020-18 is notified. The waitlist candidates will receive a call via e-mail or SMS to their mobile numbers that they provided in the application.
Candidates selected to be on the waiting list will not receive counseling if there are vacancies in that category. The merit orders of the candidates on the waiting list in the reservations categories will determine the order in which seats are allocated. This is in accordance with the number of vacancies for each category. All applicants who have been offered seats on the waiting list must apply immediately. Waitlisted candidates might not be offered a seat, and counseling may not be possible.
After verification of original certificates/documents, admission will be given only if they are selected against a vacancy and fulfill all the eligibility criteria and pay relevant fee. Waitlisted candidates must be prepared to return without counseling, if there are no seats available in that category.