AP PGCET 2022 or AP PG Entrance Test 2022 notification will be released by Andhra Pradesh Higher Education Department on its official website, https://sche.ap.gov.in/APPGCET/ or https://cets.apsche.ap.gov.in/. Students who meet the eligibility requirements and are willing to apply for Post Graduate Courses can view details and submit an online application at APPGCET portal.
The Higher Education Department of AP decided to offer non-professional postgraduate courses at all universities, affiliated colleges, and affiliated colleges within the State. This was done through a single entrance exam called ‘AP PGCET.
These proposals have been approved by the Department of Higher Education. This common entrance exam will cover all aspects of the filling of vacant seats in PG courses at these colleges. Until the state issues orders, the AP PGCET can be taken.
|Name of the exam||AP PGCET 2022|
|Titular||Register for the AP PG Common Entrance Test in 2022|
|Subject||Higher Education Department will issue the 2022 Notification for AP PG Common Entrance Test.|
|Apply by the last date||20-07-2022|
|Exam Date||Between 17-08-2022|
|SCHE AP web portal||
|Web portal APSCHE CETs||https://cets.apsche.ap.gov.in/APSCHEHome.aspx (New website)|
|https://sche.ap.gov.in/APPGCET/ (old website)|
The management of the Andhra Pradesh Post Graduation Common Entrance Test 2022 has been handed over by the AP Council of Higher Education to Yogi Vemana University in Kadapa. A Common Entrance Test for Post Graduation Admissions will be held in all 13 state universities. This is the first such test.
The set is for admission to 127 courses such as MA, M.Com and M.Sc, Integrated M.Sc, PG Diploma, and MA. PGCET will be conducted by all universities of the state and affiliated colleges as well as private, unaided, minority colleges. Candidates who are completing the degree or are taking the final semester exams can apply.
It’s gratifying to note that the state government decided for the first-time to grant PG admissions at all state universities through one examination, and to hand over management responsibility to Yogi Vemana Varsity. Soon, we will reveal the date and receipt of applications.
Examine for student problems: Separate and PG exams have been conducted so far for the admissions to respective courses. However, this does not eliminate the possibility of students being rejected. These problems can be solved by one entrance test, which will replace the vacant PG seats. Based on their merit in the AP PGCET, students will be eligible for seats at the desired varsity.
The AP Higher Education Department will soon release the eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus and other details. Candidates interested should keep visiting the official site for latest information about the AP PG Common Entrance Test.
Steps to Apply Online for AP PGCET
|These are the steps||Online Application|
|STEP 1.||Charge Payment|
|STEP 2||Check your payment status|
|STEP 3||Only after payment of fee, fill out the application|
|STEP 4||After submitting the Application Form, print your Application Form|
How do I apply for AP PGCET2022?
- First, Visit the official website – http://www.sche.ap.gov.in/pgcet/
- On this page, click on the “Online Application” button.
- You must now pay the application fee
- Complete the application by filling out the form.
- Get the Application Form
- Print the document for future reference
The UGC Act does require approval from the respective varsity governance bodies in order to conduct a single entrance exam for students who are not affiliated with varsities. After the approval of the respective varsity governing bodies, the entrance test will take place.
Jagananna Vidyakanuka Scholarship for Varsity College Students: Fee reimbursement is only available to students who are enrolled in the varsities or PG centers that fall under their jurisdiction.
The government discovered last year that fees reimbursement funds had been misused for admissions to professional PG programs in private colleges. Fee reimbursement has been abolished for private colleges in professional PG programs. Officials also stated that fee reimbursement for non-professional PG courses at private colleges will be eliminated. The government will only pay fees to students who are enrolled in varsities.
APPGCET Post Graduate Common Entry Tests (Conducted By Yogi Vemana University in Kadapa for APSCHE).
- Andhra University (AU): www.andhrauniversity.edu.in
- Sri Venkateswara University (SVU): www.svuniversity.edu.in
- Sri Krishnadevaraya University (SKU): www.skuniversity.ac.in
- Acharya Nagarjuna University (ANU): www.nagarjunauniversity.ac.in
- Sri Padmavathi Mahila Viswa Vidyalam (SPMVV): www.spmvv.ac.in
- Yogi Vemana University (YVU) For more details: www.yvu.edu.in www.yogivemanauniversity.ac.in
- Rayalaseema University, (RU) www.ruk.ac.in
- Vikrama Simhapuri University (VSU): www.simhapuriuniv.ac.in
- Dravidian University (DU): www.dravidianuniversity.ac.in
- Krishna University (KRU), www.kru.ac.in
- Adi Kavi Nannaya University (AKNU): www.aknu.edu.in
- Dr. B.R. Dr. B.R.
- Dr. Abdul Haq Urdu University: www.ahuuk.ac.in
- Cluster University, Kurnool (CUK)
Important Dates and Activities:
- Notification Issue: 22 June 2022
- Date of Online Registration and Submission of Applications: 22 June 2022
- Deadline for online applications without late fees: 20/07/2022
- Conducted Entrance Exams: 27/08/2022